Sunday, July 15

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Ciao!!!

I don't know why I didn't post yesterday... Probably because I wasn't on the computer. Sorry, if it mathers to someone out there!!

I love cake, btw <333 (If you've seen That 70's show, that's more hilarious ;P)

Anyways, today I haven't done much. I woke up at eleven, went for a run, then did normal morning stuff. Then my sister had her friends over, and my parents decided to take my with them to a café, so I tagged along, and I got ice-cream <3 Since then I've been home, reading, eating food, and being on the addiction-machine (aka the computer). I've been chatting on Facebook, if you are REALLY interested in what I do all day long. (I hope not, I don't want any stalkers >.> )

I can't come up with much to say right now :s

So, let's just move on to the song of the day!!! The moment we've been waiting for!! Hurraaaah!!!

I decided just to put up a song I've been listening to all day long... Yeah, I know I'm being boring, but I like this song, I've liked since it first came out, but then I forgot about it...

Today's song is.... *epic drumroll*

                                                    'Kräkas' by Lillasyster!!!! :D :D :D

It's in Swedish, I know, hope you guys won't mind ^^


Oh, and the lyrics (if you come up with the idea to Google Translate them) have nothing to do with my life, mood or anything. Just a song I like for reasons unknown O_O (because it's good!!! That's why ;) )

Yeah, I'm going to go now, see you tomorrow, hopefully!! *hugs and kisses*

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment