Sunday, December 2

Le deux Decembre

Hello!

Yesterday was little Christmas (maybe you don't have it, but we kind of celebrate it here. It's not a big thing.), so happy belated little Christmas.

Also, it's December now, time for the advent calendars, because it's Christmas soon!!

Today I had a photoshoot at my dance "academy". I had fake eyelashes and lots of eyeliner, and was dressed in all black, except a yellow top. We waited for about one and a half hour before it was our time to be photographed, and the picture taking itself took only a couple of minutes. It was okay, I'm still not sure why I was chosen to be in it, but it was fun.

I also signed up for 365Nerds, a project where one person makes a vlog per day, only it's a different person each day. So now we'll see how this goes... I don't know when or what I'm going to film, but I hope it'll be fun. Like I said before, I'd like to try vlogging, but I don't know if I have the material to do so. It might work up my confidence.

I'm also trying to be more creative, so I think I'll be updating my other blog a bit more...

Today's song will be 'Don't Shoot Me Santa Claus' by The Killers, just to get the Christmas spirit ;) (actually I've had Chrstmas spirit for a long time, so it really doesn't matter for me...) Enjoy!!


Maybe I should put a Christmas song everyday until Christmas? I don't know, but there will be more of them, trust me!

Thank you and goodnight!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment