Sunday, December 16

Christmas song Masterpost!!

And it's time for another masterpost by this girl... This time the theme is Christmas songs!!

I've always had a soft spot for Christmas and Christmas songs. So I thought I might as well share some of my favorite songs to listen to at Christmas. 

Train - Shake Up Christmas 

This song was featured in a Coke ad, and it's pretty happy. I really like this song, it makes me happy and giddy and stuff.


Weezer - The Christmas Song

Now this song is more depressive, but I like it too... it is Weezer. 


Coldplay - Christmas Lights

This song started playing in a shoestore last week when I was shopping. And it's funny, because I don't think I've heard it in the rado before, only online and at home. But this song is really nice and beautiful and I like Coldplay really much (if you didn't know...)


Futurama

Yes... I like Futurama's X-mas songs, they are really funny and creative. My sister and I always sing this song when we have very much Christmas spirit.


Then this:


The Killers

The Killers usually make a Christmas song every year, and I think I posted Don't Shoot Me Santa earlier. So this is this year's Christmas song by The Killers. It's the same Santa as in DSMS, and I only discovered it today, but I already like it. Here you go; I Feel It In My Bones.


Mika - Let it Snow

This version of Let it Snow is really relaxing, and I really like the guitar in it, and Mika is awesome as ever. (Dedicated to my friend the Patster).


Fall Out Boy - Yule Shoot Your Eye Out

This song is very ironic. But I still like how happy it seems if you don't listen to the lyrics. But the lyrics are maybe even hateful... O.o But it's still a nice song!


I think that'll be enough Christmas for now...

*** 

I have nothing to add... I've been making gingerbread?

I made a playlist with some of the songs above and a couple more on 8tracks. You could check it out here.

Otherwise... BYEE!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment