Friday, November 30

Panic?

Ciao!!

Today our school had a dinner party in honor of our country's national day, 6.12. I t was nice and fun, I think I'll go next year as well :)

Muse has cancelled their show in Oslo, Stockholm and Malmö, because Matthew Bellamy broke his foot. I really hope he get's better, because I really want to see them, I've been waiting half a year for this. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm really lazy right now, so I'll just put the song.

Today's song will be 'Panic Room' by Muse. I still plan to go to their concert, I really hope it won't get cancelled. I really like this song, their new album is great! I need to get it on cd now.


Oh! I've also started wondering if I should start making vlogs (video blogs, for those who don't know). I have a channel on Youtube, but it's mostly for liking videos and such. But I'm in need of a better camera in that case, and maybe some better software for editing. But I also feel like I don't want to do it alone... *sigh* I'll just have to think about it...

Anyboo, that will be all for today! Byee!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment