Saturday, January 26

A little bit procrastination, a little more action please

Hello.

It's two in the afternoon, and I just woke up. I seem to be home alone. Either they gave up on trying to wake me up, or they thought I would soon get up anyway.

Testweek started yesterday. So I've done one test, and have five left. I think it's weird that they had testweek start on a Friday, now I have to concentrate on five tests this weekend alone, but mostly on the one on Monday, which happen to be Physics. Oh well, I'll get through somehow...

I'm a bad testreader. I procrastinate way too much for my own good. I was supposed to read yesterday, but I only got to four chapters in the book, and after that I just started playing with my tablet. I swear, that thing is cursed. I'll never be productive.

Today's song will be 'Changing' by The Airborne Toxic Event (what a name). I've been listening to this song lately and it's stuck in my head sometimes. Liiiiiiiiink

I think they are home now... Or then it was the cats. No they are home.

But now I should get reading... So I'll see you some other time. I should stop procrastinate on my blog, it's getting ridiculous.

But yeah, BYEE!!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment