Sunday, February 10

Sunday scribblings

Hello!

I've had quite a good weekend.

Yesterday I went shopping and later on a movie in the same building. I just bought a pair of trousers, a top and a sweatshirt, nothing really fancy.

I saw Silver Linings Playbook!! It was good, but a bit weird because I was with my sister and her boyfriend... But still good.


Today I went to a 60 year old birthday party. I hung ou with my cousins, it was okay.

I want to make a smoothie, but dad said I have to wait for my mother in case we have ice cream... *sigh*

Also, I've been meaning to start reading a book, but I can't seem to find time to do it...

But yes.

Today's song will be 'I Turn My Camera On' by Spoon. I love this song, it's quite simple, but the bass is lovely. Also I love the band name Spoon. It's so.. simple, yet genious.


And that'll be all!!

BYEE!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment