Friday, March 1

Can't come up with anything smart for the title...

Yes, I'm just procrastinating on this blog... I feel awful about it at times... Sorry?

I want to say that I'm busy, but that would probably be a lie. Sure, I have school and homework, but the work I do at home doesn't take that long. And yes, I have hobbies, but they don't take that long.

Truth been told, I am very lazy, and sometimes I just don't want to write about my life, and thoughts about it. You know? There are things that are best to leave in my head, how messy it may seem inside it.

Also, this blog was supposed to be a blog about music, and it has sort of turned in to a personal one instead. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.

I don't feel as free with this blog as I used to. It takes a lot of inspiration and motivation to start a writing a post. I know it shouldn't, but I wonder many times a day if I should put up something, or if it is not worth it. Even if it is just to put up a song that I like, it takes a lot to make me do it.

I'm just in that part of life when you start doubting everything. And it's messing with my head. I have no idea what I doing, or what I am going to do. School also seems uninspiring. I don't know what I want to do.

I don't even kow how many reads this, or how well I know you. But hi, and thanks for reading. It means a lot. To me. I appreciate the time and effort you put out to read my rambling, scribblings and nonsence. Even if you just accidentally popped here, you are very welcome and I really appreciate it.

Oh, and this is not a good bye, I will still be writing here, just know that doing so takes an effort for me, because I am a lazy and confused person. I won't give up on this blog just yet! I'm not that easy to get rid of ;)

Today's song will be 'Carousel' by Paper Route. It's a nice song, and I enjoy it.

Link here because Tabitha

Also, I always like new music, so feel free to suggest something!

But that'll be all for tonight.

BYEE!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment