Friday, April 26

Ready Aim Fire

Hello!

I know I'm not here much often, but I don't know... sorry I guess.

I went to London. It was awesome. I went on a walk about Sherlock Holmes, and bought a few things. I also went to the Harry Potter studios, and it really was totally awesome. Just thinking about the efforts they made to make those movies makes me mind blown. I also got myself a chocolate frog.

I'm still disappointed that we don't have Malteasers here in Finland.. Can anybody make that happen? I'd be eternally grateful. Also I'd marry you, but you probably don't want to marry me, so yeah...

Testweek went okay, rewrote Finnish this week, and still haven't got it out yet. Let's just hope it went better than last time.

Today's song will be "Ready, Aim, Fire" by Imagine Dragons. It's in the movie Iron Man 3, which I haven't seen yet, but I must. Also I really love Imagine Dragons..


I think I should get sleeping soon...

But before I go, I'm going to promote a blog that I'm a part of. The other writers are really good, so check it out here!!

But yes, good bye, have a great life, don't regret stuff, smile every now and then and eat chocolate!!

BYE!! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment